We all want a more functional and beautiful home. The ability to design and customize it as you will is better because you can have the dream home you’ve always wanted. With Martin Signature Homes, you can make this dream a reality.
We are one of the trusted custom home builders in Bossier, LA, that can turn your ideas into a home that exceeds your expectations. Here is the process that you and our company will go through in creating your dream home:
1. Brainstorm and finalize plans your dream home – We start by putting all of your ideas into paper. You can choose your own residential architect or you can hire one of our recommended architects. Once we finalize the plan, this will serve as a “road map” so we can go over the construction process smoothly.
2. Obtain necessary permits – We will handle all the permits from local officials, making sure that we file everything correctly and all obtain all the requirements.
3. Work with financial companies – Through our years of building custom homes, we have worked with many national financial institutions. These companies are familiar with the financial needs of a home during construction.
4. Hire subcontractors – We have a pre-screened team of experienced subcontractors who are licensed and insured for your protection. This team includes site preparation companies, concrete experts, plumbers, electricians, carpenters, drywall installers, and roofers. We also hire masons and landscapers.
5. Select materials – We will help you go over the selection to make sure you get the look and style that you want.
6. Develop project schedule – Once we lay out the project timeline, we always consider factors that can affect completion time, such as weather and availability of subcontractors. This well-planned calendar will assure you that the project stays on time and on budget.
7. Check insurance – If you prefer our Owner Builder program, we highly recommend that you carry your own builder’s risk insurance coverage.
8. Inspect and turn over your new home – After the construction, you, together with our team, will walk throughout your new home and inspect it for final adjustments. If you’re happy with your new home, we’ll handle the occupancy permit so you can be ready to move in.
9. Provide a one-year guarantee – Our work doesn’t stop after construction. We will be happy to repair problems with construction for a year.
You can be sure we’ll be there to guide you throughout the design and build process. This start-to-finish process sets us apart in the industry. We also offer a unique Owner Builder program where you can be your own general contractor for your custom home plans in Benton, LA. You can get a hands-on experience in building your home by having access and control over subcontractors and suppliers.
Do you have an idea for your dream home? Schedule a meeting with us to learn more about our custom home building services. You can reach us at (318) 687-8118.